Easter Basket part, part, whole

Friday, March 30, 2012
Here is a cute little "Easter Basket" part, part, whole activity and fact family practice I am doing with my class Easter week.


Look at the picture below to see how I made the basket pattern:


I ran the egg patterns on two different colors and then will give each student random numbers of eggs of each color.  Each child will need one copy of the recording sheet.  You can get a copy for yourself by clicking on the picture below.


The cute border around my recording sheet is:
Graphics From the Pond http://frompond.blogspot.com


3 comments

  1. We're making baskets next week so this is PERFECT! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAWN! This is such a cute activity! I'm totally using this in my room on our first day back after spring break! Thank you for sharing!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Thank you for sharing this super idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete